Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is how i do.

Soccer is my life my game and my world. I have been playing since i was four years old. It has taught me to be a team player. Along with developing skills, soccer has helped me develop socialality and has because of that i have made many friends. I love being athletic. Alot of my friends play the same sports i do, we practice our moves together and share advise. I love pushing myself farther everyday. It is a challenge, but one I am willing to take.

In soccer you have to make many quick decisions. Pass right. Pass left. Drop. Shoot. Clear. It is an intense game.

My coach pushes us to our limits but he does it because he wants us to be a good team. We aren't only a team though, we are a family. After all the two hour practices and back to back games, throughout all the pep-talks, we are a team who wins together and looses together. but more importantly we laugh together.

No comments: