Thursday, January 3, 2008

GO TEAM!

Who is fired up?
WE ARE FIRED UP!
who is fired up?
WE ARE FIED UP!
our teams alive.
OUR TEAMS ALIVE!
so yell go!
GO!
fight
FIGHT
fired up and ready gona win tonight, go.
GO!
fight.
FIGHT!
FIRED UP AD READY GONA WIN TONIGHT
WOOHHH!

second last game of the season. if we win this game we are tied for first place.
"TWEET."
The whistle for kick off is blown and the game begins. it is very physical, lots of elbows throuwn and unfair calls. They get all the free kicks. Girls come up to me and shove me down, yet it is my fault. half way through the game some girl comes to me, elbows my back hen slaps me across the face. This hsould have been a penalty kick-goal for us. but of corse, they get the kick. B now the score is 1-1 and it is an even game. Both teams want it bad, its getting even more physical. Players and coaches are geting frusterated adn it is snowing.my cleats are filled with ice and everybody keeps sliding everywhere. final score was a tie game. 1-1. both teams played hard. congrats ladies!!

8 comments:

L-unit said...

I like this entry a lot because it is very decsriptive and it sounds like a tough game! That is too bad though that you guys tied in the end! :(

gracefulswan4@hotmail.com said...

I like this because you told alot about the game so I could really imagine how hard the game was.
Gracie

Harrison said...

I liked your entry because of all of the neat words you used and all of the detail you included.

. said...

I enjoyed your blog entry because of your great descriptiveness of what was happening during the game, but sometimes not every call by the ref will go your way.

O Rock said...

I liked reading this entry because of the enthusiasm you put into your writing.

Kate said...

I love the cheer that you guys do because I remember when I would say it I would always be the loudest!

brittany. said...

I liked this because we finally had a good refferee that game. He didn't cheat us like that one guy. You had a lot of discriptions in here. im soo glad we didn't lose. I love how you have the poem in the begining of the post.

daniel said...

Cool entry you explained the game really well. It sounded rough. Who was it against? I really liked the detail.